Happy Holidays, Faith Promise Family! Yes, it is true… it’s already the holiday season!
Currently, the Pantry of Promise is experiencing shortages of some food groups. We have begun our yearly food drive for our Thanksgiving and Christmas distributions, and we expect to serve 100 families for each of these holidays. Our goal to see every small group member at Faith Promise donate 1-2 items a week from October 30 to December 12th. If the Faith Promise family would all chip in a little, together we can make a huge difference. Containers will be available in the Lobby each weekend to receive donations. See below for a list of needed items and who to contact with questions.
In addition to the holidays, the Pantry of Promise distributes food every 1st and 3rd Tuesday throughout the year, so contributions are needed all year long. Thank you for joining in and partnering to serve the hungry and hurting in the Knoxville area!
Call 251-2590 ext: 3002
or email: [email protected]
Thanksgiving and Christmas Needs
- Gift cards for Turkey or Ham ($10-15)
- Boxed Stuffing
- Can Cranberries or Cranberry Sauce
- Green Beans
- Can Sweet Potatoes or Box Mashed Potatoes
- Can of Gravy
- Canned Ham
- Apple Juice (64-96oz.)
For Babies (plastic containers, please):
- Sweet Potatoes
- Peas, Carrots or Green Beans
- Apple Juice
Other Immediate Needs
For 1st and 3rd Tuesday distributions (no glass containers or refrigerated items, please):
- Apple (or other) Juices (64-96 oz.)
- Breakfast foods (boxed cereal, oatmeal, etc.)
- Canned fruits
- Peanut Butter (pt. size)
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, Spam, etc.)
- Canned Ravioli/Spagetti-O, etc.
- Canned Beans (various kinds)
- Canned Soups
- Packaged Rice
- Box Dinners (Hamburger Helper, etc.)