1. Share an example of a prayer you offered to God that sounded more like a wish list to a genie.
2. Pastor Chris said our failure to pray comes from one of two thoughts – a lack of faith in God or a desire to fix things ourselves. When have you lacked the faith to pray? When have you tried to fix something yourself?
3. The act of prayer is entering into battle. Describe a time when you have knowingly been involved in spiritual warfare.
4. How do you prepare for battle? How do you prepare to pray?
5. Consider setting aside time in your group meeting to pray for those who don’t have a relationship with Jesus and for the upcoming services around Easter.