Updraft: Week 1
1. Share a story where someone has shown great faith in an area of their life. Describe any difficulties, such as the time of waiting, and how faith was increased or decreased.
2. When you grow tired and weary, to whom or what do you turn most readily?
3. In what areas have you been tested? Are there areas where you have repeatedly been tested?
4. Pastor Chris spoke of the measure of our faith. Jesus even identified certain individuals measure of faith. How would you describe your measure of faith?
5. Faith is like a muscle and needs to be exercised. In what ways can we proactively exercise our faith in our day-to-day lives?
6. Jesus is the inventor and the perfector of faith. What lessons do we have from Jesus?
1 John 5:4