Updraft: The Greatest Enemy of Faith
1. Do you believe God is calling you to the next level of faith? What emotions do you feel concerning your next step?
2. Pastor Josh shared that the greatest enemy of faith is fear and that there is a battle between being faith filled versus fearful. What does being faith filled look like in our lives? What does being fear filled look like? Are you more fearful or faithful?
3. How have you overcome your fears? What fears have been difficult to overcome?
4. Pastor Josh said we cannot truly hide from God. In Genesis, God provided covering or clothes for Adam and Eve to replace what Adam and Eve had made to hide themselves. Describe a time when you hid from God. How has God provided you with something better than what you created to hide from Him?
5. What would you do for God if you had no fear?
6. Describe a time when you ran to God.