1. What emotions do you feel about Jesus’ return? Are you excited? Scared? Apathetic? Explain.
2. A bride is always prepared for the wedding day. The church is the bride of Christ. Are we prepared? Explain.
3. If you knew Jesus was returning next month, what would you do differently with your worship? Your quiet time? Your service? Sharing your story? If He was returning next week, would your responses change?
4. How should the mystery of the timing of Jesus’ return affect our walk?
5. Share a time when you were deceived in believing something was God when it wasn’t.
6. Has love gone cold in your life?
7. How is not knowing the timing of His return a blessing to us?
8. How is not knowing a struggle for us?