The Top 5 Reasons…….To Send Your Kid To Summer Camp
(This post was written by Gina McClain, Director of Children’s Ministries)
Of all the things to do for your child this summer, why send them to fpKIDS iCamp 2011?!?
- Learning Opportunities – the camp experience has a way of pulling kids out of their normal routine and tempting them to try something new. Give your kids the gift of opportunity where they try something new and find they have more inside them than they thought.
- Independence – your child wants to know they can do things on their own. Summer camp is a great way to safely test their wings and learn more about themselves.
- Fun – Summer Camp is just plain fun. Between the blob, 250’ water slide, putt putt, food, pool and other activities… there is more fun than one week can hold.
- Memories – Memorable moments are the anchors in our lives. Give your child a summer filled with great memories.
- Defining Moments – Let’s be honest. When we get out of our daily routine we see things in a different light. At Summer Camp kids will be challenged throughout the week to see themselves and their relationship with Christ in a different light. Your child will have some defining moments at camp this year where they will be challenged to pursue Jesus more.
fpKIDS iCamp 2011 is THE summer camp experience for your kid. Register here. Cost per camper is $250. Register today and pay toward your balance each month.