Road Trip: Embarkation
1. Pastor Chris shared you likely won’t see the Promised Land if you are not reading God’s word regularly. It is His instructions to get to the Promised Land. When and how do you spend time in God’s word? What additional opportunities are available on a personal level, through Faith Promise, and outside of Faith Promise?
2. The Isrealites spent 40 years on an 11-day trip. In what ways do we delay in entering the Promised Land and make the journey longer than needed?
3. The Israelites initially refused to enter the Promised Land, even after 40 years in the wilderness. How do we refuse to enter God’s Promised Land? Why do we refuse to enter God’s Promised Land?
4. Often we want God to show up and move first yet He expects us to take that first step out in faith. Why do we need to take that first step? What is that first step for you?
5. Even after leaving Egypt and experiencing freedom, the Isrealites kept a slave mentality. How do we retain a similar slave mentality even after receiving the freedom provided by Jesus? How can we move away from that slave mentality?
6. God is good and in His goodness wants us to walk in freedom, victory, and wants us in His Promised Land. Do you have the faith necessary to enter the Promised Land?
1 Corinthians 10:1