Parent Gathering: A Great Opportunity to Learn From Each Other
Recently I had the opportunity to connect with other parents of high schoolers at one of our parent gatherings.
What a terrific experience of discussing together the practical ways we accomplish the following five family values:
- Imagine the End – our kids relationship with God matters most. Be intentional regarding family priorities
- Fight for the Heart – create a culture of unconditional love
- Create a Rhythm – look to increase the quantity of quality time with your kids
- Make it Personal – as parents we must model a commitment to spiritual and personal growth
- Widen the Circle – invite others to invest in your kids
I picked up some great ideas as others parents shared practical ideas they use in parenting their teenagers.
Regardless of your child’s age, be on the lookout for Faith Promise parent connection opportunities.