1. Pastor Josh commented we often think “if you become like me, then I’ll help you.” Why do we make stipulations of people before we are willing to help them?
2. Jesus sees people as opportunities rather than distractions. Where is your focus? What processes consume you to the point of neglecting people?
3. Compassion was defined as seeing something that makes me so sick I must personally do something about the need. What have you witnessed that requires a personal step on your part?
4. We often put our faith in fixes rather than the Father. Pastor Josh encouraged us to pray for God to use us first so others will follow. What do you need to specifically pray in order to act out compassion?
5. Do you fear showing compassion to others? Why?