Who Picks Your Priorities?
1. If you were given one extra day this week to use any way you wish, how would you spend it?
2. Busyness is the enemy of intimacy. In what areas of your life do you find yourself being overrun with busyness?
3. Would you describe yourself as “running on empty” or “filled with the Spirit”? Why?
4. “Yes” and “no” are two of the most important words for us. To what have you said “yes” that you should have said “no” and vice versa?
5. Name the three big rocks of your life right now. What are your first three priorities?
6. If you were nearing the end of your life, what priority do you wish you had changed?