Manifesto: Making it Hard to Go to Hell
1. When have you been given good news? How did you respond?
2. Describe the circumstances that led to your relationship with Jesus.
3. What have you done recently to share His story and your story with others?
4. Pastor Chris shared that God looked at Ezekiel as a watchman responsible for sounding the alarm in case of imminent danger. For whom are you an Ezekiel? Your family, your friends, your neighbors, your coworkers?
5. Who are the people you wrote on the notes that you placed on the walls of the worship center? How will you extend an invitation?
2 Kings 7:9