Who Said You Can’t
1. Who was your biggest cheerleader as you grew up?
2. Pastor Chris spoke about a great cloud of witnesses watching and cheering each of us. How does that fact affect you?
3. What limits were placed on you – your job, your marriage, your finances – by others?
4. How do you find encouragement when no ones believes in you?
5. The only limits you have are those you allow. What would change if you believed you could versus believing the limits placed on you?
6. David chose not to wear Saul’s armor and stayed true to himself. When have you been tempted to be someone you are not?
7. Our victories inspire others to achieve victory too. Who have you seen overcome an obstacle that proved inspirational to you? Who have you inspired?