Internet Campus Friends,
OK, here’s the scoop. People’s lives have been impacted through the Internet Campus, and we want to keep things moving – launching new ministries and adding new service times online. In order to do that, we need some dedicated people to join our team of iCampus volunteers.
Open Volunteer Positions:
- Online Small Group Leaders – These people will coordinate with the Internet Campus Pastor and our Groups ministry to begin new groups that meet online using webcams and Tokbox. It may sound a little weird, but it’s going to help people from all over the US get connected into groups.
- iCampus Chat Greeters – Help us make our chat room a warm and friendly place to be. Welcome people as they enter the room, and get to know the people who worship online each week. This group helps to make the chat room a fun place to hang out.
- Prayer Team – Mature Christians who chat online one-on-one with those who need prayer.
- iCampus Service Host – People who oversee a service time on the iCampus – moderate the chat room, take attendance, and serve on behalf of the Internet Campus Pastor.
- iCampus Missions – A dedicated band of people who help us spread the word about the Internet Campus through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and personal invitation.
I’m hoping to launch a 9:00 pm service in the next week or two, so let me know if you’re interested in serving in any of these capacities.
Internet Campus Pastor
Pastor of Communications