Complete this sentence… If I had a million dollars, I’d ___________. That question, posed by the Barenaked Ladies and answered in a comedic song, undoubtedly brings to mind long-awaited vacations, new cars, and other trinkets. But perhaps a better question is, “What would you do if you if money were never an issue?” Can you even imagine financial freedom, or is it a fairy tale?
Chase What Really Matters is a group experience where we share how families can become debt-free and allow them to fulfill their true God-given purpose. You will learn to:
- Develop a plan for your life
- Prepare a cash flow plan that actually works
- Eliminate debt through debt stacking
- Capture the POWER of compound interest
- Calculate the amount needed for retirement
- Start investing, saving, and giving back
Just imagine living in freedom. Connect in this group on Sundays at 11:45 am on the Pellissippi Campus. Contact Dan for additional details.
There’s no financial cost to participate, so make the time investment, and begin taking steps towards financial freedom.