Help! My Family is Crazy!: Family Feud
1. What was the makeup of your family growing up? How many people lived in your home?
2. How does it make you feel that God’s plan includes winning by surrendering?
3. Who is the person who needs to be “right” in your home? Is it worth it do be “right” or “win” all the time?
4. Which fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23) is seen most in your home? In which fruit would you like to see personal growth?
5. Of those blessed in Matthew 5:3-12, with which one do you most closely identify?
6. What can you change at your home this week to make it a better place?