Help! My Family Is Crazy!: A Faulty Foundation
1. If you could go back to childhood and ask God to change one thing in your family, what would it be?
2. In Galatians 6, it is made clear that we reap what we sow. Describe the fruit from your childhood. What are you sowing now in your own family?
3. What are the faults in your foundation?
4. A home – not a weekend worship experience or even a group environment – is the best place to build a healthy family. What roles and responsibilities have you let languish or expected others to complete?
5. Do you think “anything is possible” in your family? Describe how that looks. What is your dream?
6. What is one step your family can take this week to strengthen or repair the foundation?