Game Over: Week Three
1. Share a time when you’ve experienced spiritual growth. Who has helped you grow spiritually? Who have you helped?
2. Pastor Chris shared Christ was concerned with the core and not the crowd. How does it make you feel to know Jesus wants to spend time with you as He did with his committed disciples?
3. As we mature in our walk, we move from the “milk” to the “meat”. Describe traits of a “milk” maturity. Describe traits of a “meat” maturity. What intentional steps does a Christ follower take to transition from milk to meat?
4. We are instructed in Hebrews to exercise or work out with God’s Word. It is actually a command. What does this exercise or nourishment look like? What is one next step you can take in your spiritual exercise? Is that step a part of a personal growth plan? Should it be?
5. The Bible speaks about gathering for God. What is one blessing you have received by being a part of your group that others may not know? (Consider using this question to start a conversation about the groups video contest.)
6. Who is one person you know that is not in a group that you will invite to group this week?
1 Timothy 4:6-10
1 Timothy 4:15-16