At Faith Promise Church we are preparing for “Miracle Weekend”. During the past month we have been focusing on God’s power and ability to provide miracles to His people. Let’s define a miracle as something your family needs that can only be explained by God’s provision. The Bible is full of examples of God’s miraculous power. If your family has a need that can only be met by God, you are a prime candidate to experience a miracle. (I encourage you to get the recent weekend messages at Faith Promise as we discussed living by faith and not by fear.)
What type of miracle does your family need?
- Salvation – for a family member who has not yet accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Financial- the provision of a job, a better job, or financial blessing.
- Physical- healing for a family member.
- Relational- the healing of strained or severed family relationships.
- Marital- Your marriage is struggling or on the verge of dissolving.
I have great news- as you have prayed, asking God to meet your need, He has heard your prayer. Does that mean that God will always provide the miracle we need on the time table we desire? No, that hasn’t been my experience. But that does not change who God is and how much He loves us. Nor does it mean that a miracle isn’t in store for us. Let’s continue to pray and live by faith. I can’t wait to see what God does in the lives of families who are in need of a miracle.
What miracle is your family praying for?