Easter: An Open Door
1. What is your fondest Easter memory?
2. In the opening drama, we see there is a lot that can block our prayers. What blocks your prayers?
3. What is the difference between religion and a relationship? Describe a time when you have seen religion take precedence over a relationship and vice versa.
4. Jesus afforded us an open door to God through his death and resurrection. He initiated the relationship. How have you responded to his open invitation?
5. How will you respond to this open door today, tomorrow and thereafter?