Debt of Honor: Honor: A Learned Behavior
1. Honor is learned. Where have you learned or observed honor?
2. The home is the number one place to see honor demonstrated. Describe how honor was displayed in your home.
3. Honor is given whether it is deserved or not. How well do you honor your boss and others in authority?
4. Honor is based on what we value. What would others say you value? Do you value people?
5. Jesus, in a response to the spiritual leaders of the day, said “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and give to God what is God’s.” Since we are each made is God’s image, do you extend honor to others as someone created in God’s likeness? To whom do you need to extend honor?
1 Timothy 6:1
1 Peter 3:7