Come As You Are: Happy Isn’t Good Enough
1. Actions reveal our priorities. What priorities are revealed from your actions? Is it easier to see priorities in others or in ourselves?
2. God wants us to be blessed, not necessarily happy? What does this mean?
3. With what decisions do you wrestle the most? Personal happiness vs. obedience to God? Career? Family? Relationships? Financial?
4. What story do you want your actions to tell? What decisions need to be made to change your story?
5. How do you start to flip or change your priorities? Pastor Michael mentioned focusing on only the next decision. How do we practically make only the next decision?