1. How do you identify with George Bailey as he continually sacrifices for the good of others?
2. What hole would be left in others lives if you were not born? How has God used you to help others?
3. To whom do you turn when you need help?
4. What would the world be like without Christ in Christmas?
5. What are some steps you can take to keep Christ in Christmas?
6. As the final scenes play, the lyrics tell us that God loves us and that He shows it in all kinds of ways, sometimes through other people or events. How has God told you lately that He loves you?