1. What was your introduction to Faith Promise?
2. How have you grown in your walk since joining Faith Promise?
3. Faith Promise’s vision includes seeing the 354,000 unchurched and dechurched in the surrounding counties begin a relationship with Jesus. What is your vision for your life, your group, and your ministry?
4. Pastor Chris shared that your vision will guide your decisions, thus making decision-making easier. In what area of your life are you struggling right now? Do you have a clear vision for that area of your life?
5. Who has helped transform you and how did they help perform God’s work in your life? Who are you helping to transform?
6. Pastor Chris shared a thought by John Maxwell that the church will grow until the people determine the cost is too much. What does that mean? What are the costs for you?
7. Pastor Chris shared that a burden will lead to a vision, which will lead to a delight. Talk about that original burden and vision for Faith Promise which Terry duPont spoke about last week. What are your experiences with living out that vision?