1. What have you been through that was tough at the time for which you are now thankful?
2. Pastor Chris spoke about Hebrews 12 where it talks about running the race with endurance while keeping our eyes on Jesus. What does this mean? What does this mean to you in your current circumstances?
3. What steps of faith are required as we begin taking steps into launching a new campus in Blount County? What does this mean to you personally?
4. Moving forward requires change. What will you have to think of differently as Faith Promise moves to Blount County? Technology? My role? The role of the Pastor? The importance of proximity to the unchurched?
5. In the Book of Joshua, the priests of Israel shouted God’s blessings and curses from the mountain tops over the people. Share a praise report. How is God shouting blessing more audibly in your life right now?