Oversee all financial, accounting and human resources activities. Responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. Key areas within the human resources department are policy and procedure compliance and ongoing maintenance of HR practices.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following items:
- Oversight of Financial Operations (Contributions, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Budgeting, Banking and Reporting)
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness with the highest level of integrity in all Finance functions
- Educate and train the staff to promote good financial processes and organizational stewardship
- Monitor and implement changes in accounting and other financial rules and laws
Provide timely reports to management for decision making
Oversight of the HR System
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program and performance management system
Monitor and implement changes in human resource rules and laws
General Operations Support
- Lead the receptionist in providing high quality support to church staff and visitors to the office
- Develop and execute our risk management and insurance strategy
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Senior Pastor/Executive Pastor/Chief Financial Officer
Required Education, Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 5 years of accounting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years leading other employees
Preferred Education, Experience and Credentials
- Master’s degree in accounting and 5 years of accounting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years leading teams of employees
- CPA certification
If you're interested in this opportunity we'd love to hear from you. Please take a moment and send us your resume and contact information along with anything else you'd like us to know.
Contact Aaron Goin